October 8, 2008

Good news and bad news

today, 8th October -hey, its my brother's birthday! :) sorry man, no money for ya. haha next time ill treat you starbucks or whatever eh :P so lastnight me and my family drove all the way from home to unisel just to pick up my brother there to celebrate his birthday together. so then we went to this chinese restaurant dekat mana entah near where pun aku taktau -ahh whatever. we just ate and ate and ate. man, my tummy is full o.0 baaaaaaanyakk gila makanan my dad ordered and yes, im like 'food..food..gotta..eat..food-uh' hahaha lapar gila, cos petang i didnt eat at all :S makan punya makan, fuh. terapung aku dibuatnye, entah dish baby kailan campur sos apa entah(yummy) makes me mabuk for a while @.@
"papa, im sleepy lets go home".

i got into the car, my eyes oh my eyes! pemandangan hanya separuh suku je. later, ting tong :P habis tido all the way home. before that eddie sent me a msg saying that dia nak come over at my house to pass my artwork book, please text him if im back from dinner. broom brang broom brang, okay dah sampai rumah. masuk rumah terus cepat cepat, landing dekat couch. TIMMMBEEERRR! :P later, mama kejut naik atas. okay! naik atas cepat cepat dgn mata takboleh bukak tu terus masuk bilik baring atas katil. "ahh-15minutes..just 15minutes.." when i opened my eyes tengok jam rupanya dah pukul 630am. whoops :P sorry eddie, i over-slept -___-' bukan stakat malam tu je aku sleepy gila, terbawak bawak lagi sampai ke sekolah esok paginya oi! dalam class lah adoi. heheh cikgu takde, line clear -TIDORR! :D bapak power sos baby kailan semalam tu haha abenda lah dia letak dalam dish tu sampai aku mengantuk begitu sekali? :O

*zwink!*
yayy, so today i decided to go to school and meet up my friends and cakap yang ABU MATI! ;( eh ehh chill, its about the kami movie okay haha. lepak lepak semua and then we received a bad news. my friend sha, masuk hospital. well, she told us that she was sick before raya lagi. she said its like, if she eats, *bluek* muntah balik :/ we thought dia sakit pasal perut gastrik or anything cos at school or anywhere, she always skipped meals. which is not good -she said that she is fat and she want to go on a diet. yela diet diet jugak, but skipped meals? no noo, thats not the way to diet la shaa. you have to eat! cos kau dah takde tenaga yang secukupnya. so now you're sick, kteorang dah risau :/ tapi tapii, bukan. thats not the problem. she is sick because of denggi -___-' oh my, thats bad :( we'll visit you at the hospital soon syg! get well soon *hugs&kisses*

No comments: